IN PERSON WORSHIP
After all the hard work of everyone following restrictions and the successful role out of the vaccine, in person worship has resumed Due to COVID restrictions you will need to book a seat. This can be done by phoning Pat Clarke on 01952 586322.
Currently we are not able to live stream the service due to a lack of wi-fi but we will record and post later in the day.
Extra precautions are in place in response to the latest guidance from the Church of England and Public Health England
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. Do not come to church if you have symptoms of:
· continuous cough
· a high fever
· a loss of taste or smell
Please get tested
2. Wash or sanitise your hands on entering the church building
3. Do not shake hands or have direct physical contact with anyone in church
4. Please listen carefully to additional announcements at the start and end of the service
WHAT THE CHURCH IS DOING:
1. Additional cleaning and sanitising of frequently touched surfaces before and after every event
2. Suspension of sharing the common cup at communion
3. Suspension of sharing of the peace
4. Suspension of the serving of refreshments after the service
5. Ministers and stewards will maintain best hygiene and will self-isolate if they have symptoms
6. Collection plate will not be passed around but placed by the door
Pastoral care will continue in an appropriate way to minimise risk of transmission and within government regulations. Please call Revd Dawn Taffinder on 07939 295727 for assisstance.